[keycloak-user] Force the display of Keycloak login page when using "authenticate by default" external OIDC IdP

Gabriel Lavoie glavoie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 14:34:53 EDT 2016

Hi,
     we are currently using Keycloak as a broker to do the SAML
authentication to an external service for us. Keycloak is configured to
authenticate the user with an external IdP (our application) that is set
with the "Authenticate by default" flag to ON.

Is it possible to still force the display of the Keycloak login page, but
only for some scenarios? We would like to have system integration users
that don't exist in our application (not exposed to our customers), but
would still be usable to access the external service (with proper roles).

Thanks,

Gabriel

--
Gabriel Lavoie