[keycloak-user] Bypass /identity page straight to linking to an Identity Provider?

Chris Hairfield chairfield at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 18:42:36 EDT 2016

Hello,

We're building a mobile app with Keycloak pages loaded in webviews and
would like to link directly to the following:
http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/athlinks/account/federated-identity-update?action=add&provider_id=google&stateChecker=T5kIjP9cZO3ObUCSM5P8i_O5YicSUcZlCu7aFK4y8P4

The problem is that stateChecker. We don't know how to obtain it. May we
obtain it via API?

I created a beautiful picture to illustrate. You may think of the left view
as a native representation of the /auth/realms/athlinks/account/identity
page. Does anyone know of any way to jump straight to the authorization
page on the right?

Thanks!
Chris

[image: desired-ux.jpg]