[keycloak-user] Direct link to register page

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Aug 31 03:02:49 EDT 2016

Yes, as long as you use the "registrations" instead of "auth" in the end
of login ( AuthorizationEndpoint ) URL. For example
"http://localhost:8081/auth/realms/master/protocol/openid-connect/registrations"
instead of
"http://localhost:8081/auth/realms/master/protocol/openid-connect/auth" .

The keycloak.js adapter has some builtin support for it. See the
"js-console" example, which is showing it.

Other adapters won't have support for it AFAIK, so you may need to
construct/replace the URL snippet in the end by yourself.

Marek