[keycloak-user] Question about social login

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Aug 31 03:16:29 EDT 2016

If user was "registered" to Keycloak through Github, then his Keycloak
user account will be "linked" with Github. You can see the social links
(aka. federated identities) in admin console for any particular user.
User himself can see them also in account management.

Finally our event SPI has an event, which is triggered after
registration through social is finished, so you can write an
EventListener to listen to this event and immediately do something once
user "john" was registered with usage of github social provider.

Marek