[keycloak-user] Google social login in

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Feb 1 03:04:39 EST 2016

By default, keycloak uses H2 database with data stored on filesystem
inside $KEYCLOAK_HOME/standalone/data directory. You can switch to other
database by configure datasource in standalone.xml or by switch to Mongo
model (see our documentation for more details).

So unless you delete $KEYCLOAK_HOME/standalone/data directory, the data
should be persistent among restarts.

Marek