[keycloak-user] User-Federation

Stuart Jacobs stuart.jacobs at symbiotics.co.za
Wed Feb 3 02:40:15 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,

I have an application that runs on a postgresql database, keycloak has been
configured and has created all the required tables/columns in my schema
using liquibase on start up of the keycloak server.

I need to authenticate users using the projects existing user table
obtaining the username and password from this table.

I have had a look at the federation provider project under the example
projects but this still eludes me as to how I change the keycloak mapping
to use my own tables in postgress?

Can someone please point me in the right direction or if someone has
implemented such a solution please share how you have done it?

Thanks everyone.

  Regards,
  Stuart Jacobs

--

www.symbiotics.co.za
This email and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential and

Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of errors or viruses. The
sender does not accept any liability or responsibility for any
interception, corruption, destruction, loss, late arrival or incompleteness
of or tampering or interference with any of the information contained in
this email or for its incorrect delivery or non-delivery for whatsoever
reason or for its effect on any electronic device of the recipient.