[keycloak-user] Retrieving Logged In User Information.

Tero Ahonen Tero.Ahonen at cybercom.com
Fri Feb 5 05:37:31 EST 2016

Hi,

Do u have auth-contraint in web.xml?

<auth-constraint>
  <role-name>somerolehere</role-name>
</auth-constraint>

If there is not required role then no auth is needed.

.t

On 05 Feb 2016, at 12:29 PM, PAA KOJO KONDUAH AMOS <pkkamos at gmail.com<mailto:pkkamos at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello Stian, my reponse in blue below.

Did you actually add @SecurityDomain("keycloak")?

YES.

Does the request require authentication (does it have a security-constraint in web.xml)?

YES; The request say http://ip:port/context/index.html will be routed to Keycloak for the rquester to login. On successful log-in the requester is redirected back to the index.html. It is at this point I want to retrieve or know who the User is.

Does the request require authentication (does it have a security-constraint in web.xml)?