[keycloak-user] changes in Email SPI

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Feb 5 07:06:39 EST 2016

I don't quite understand what your problem is. If you where able to
register and configure a custom provider for email SPI in the past it seems
you know what to do.

Taking a guess what you are doing is trying to register a provider using
"email" in keycloak-server.json. As the migration docs states there is no
longer a single "email" SPI, instead there are now "emailTemplate" and
"emailSender".