[keycloak-user] Default client for a realm

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Feb 5 08:59:31 EST 2016

Missing client_id or redirect_uri are errors and should not just be masked
by redirecting the user to a random location. You can customize the error
page though to make it more friendly to your users, as well as including a
link to your apps page.

FIY We actually want to eventually have a clients page like
https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/products/ which lists all clients
available in the realm.

On 5 February 2016 at 14:48, Thomas Darimont <thomas.darimont at googlemail.com