[keycloak-user] Social Login, whitelist company domains (google)

Jesse Chahal jessec at dnbcloud.com
Mon Feb 8 20:18:59 EST 2016

Hi,

So I've been experimented with the social login, mostly the google one, and
am trying to figure out how to allow whitelisting of domains for people
using google apps for business. I think it is common practice to use social
login for companies if they are using services from said provider. Is there
a way to limit google's social login to only those who are using email's
from specific domains? If not would be the best way for me to go around
implementing this?