[keycloak-user] trouble acting as SP with testshib.org IdP

Steve Nolen technolengy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 21:56:14 EST 2016

Hi!

First of all, keycloak is legitimately awesome!

I was attempting to test the use of keycloak as a shibboleth SP today
(testing against the testshib.org test IdP) and am having some trouble.

Keycloak Version: 1.9.0CR1 (using it on openshift currently)

Both sides seem to be set up as they should (I used the testshib endpoint
to import the settings to keycloak). I'm able to take the redirect over to
idp.testshib but on logging in I get a 500 Internal Server Error from
keycloak.  The message is "No Assertion from response" (stack trace below).

Any thoughts on what might be missing?

==== stack trace ====
http://pastebin.com/3tsApUKK

==== broker details ====