[keycloak-user] angularjs ng2 sample

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Feb 10 05:03:32 EST 2016

The main issue with Angular is that Keycloak and the Route provider
conflicts with each other, which causes a endless redirect loop. Current
work around we have is to make sure Keycloak is fully initialized before
Angular is bootstrap. The proper solution would be to have a Angular
library for Keycloak that can handle this.

We have not had time to look at that, nor have we looked at Angular2 at
all. So it would be a while until we would get to this, unless someone from
the community wants to contribute it.