[keycloak-user] OpenShift cartridge - steps to follow?

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue Feb 16 13:22:08 EST 2016

Here is the thing, the display name at the cartridge is wrong. If we look
at the repository https://github.com/keycloak/openshift-keycloak-cartridge.

The cartridge itself make use of 1.9.0.CR1 which now it's mandatory to
define your admin credentials.

What you have to do?

1. Create the cartridge following the documentation instructions.
2. ssh 9384983948 at yourcartridge-blah.rhcloud.com

3. $WILDFLY_HOME/bin/add-user-keycloak.sh -u admin -p admin

(of course it's not mandatory to be admin/admin :))

4. rhc app-restart yourapp

It must work, I will PR the repository to provide the correct display name.