[keycloak-user] Using Keycloak in AWS EC2. What are people using?

Reed Lewis RLewis at carbonite.com
Wed Feb 17 09:02:00 EST 2016

I am setting up Keycloak (great product), and need to enable Infinispan cache clustering using another method instead of multicast since AWS does not support multicast.

I have working S3-ping, but it requires my AWS access keys to be configured in the keycloak standalone-ha.xml file which I do not want to have to do because of security reasons.

I have tried to use Native-S3-Ping, https://github.com/zalando/jgroups-native-s3-ping but cannot figure out how to get the support libraries “FILE-PING” to load

I also read about JDBC-PING which uses a shared database, which looks like a better way to do it since I am using Postgres in RDS for my datastore anyways.

What I am wondering is what are others using to work with AWS?  Can I get example configurations that work well if anyone has any?

Thank you,

Reed Lewis