[keycloak-user] Various login methods for one realm

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Fri Feb 19 09:14:26 EST 2016

If idp is to auth by default we just redirect to it. If it's not available
at the moment there's no option to show regular login.

You can probably achieve what you want with a custom authenticator. You can
also file a jira to request this feature. Not sure when we'd have time to
add it ourselves though.