[keycloak-user] Securely setting admin passwords

Aikeaguinea aikeaguinea at xsmail.com
Mon Feb 22 10:32:09 EST 2016

We're essentially doing this. Since we need to secure the Wildfly admin
password as well, we are basically running the add-user.sh scripts to
generate the keycloak-user.json and mgmt-users.properties before running
the Docker script, and then adding them to the image. This has the
disadvantage of baking the passwords into the image, but at least
they're encrypted and the image is stored in a secure repository, which
is probably as good as we're going to get.