[keycloak-user] Keycloak 1.9.0 CR1 not serving javascript in https when fronted with Apache2 and mod_proxy_ajp

Michael Mok teatimej at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 08:28:43 EST 2016

Hi

Not sure if I missed any thing here. But I am getting the following error
when fronting keycloak 1.9.0 CR1 with Apache http server. I am running
keycloak 1.9.0 CR1 with Wildfly 10. it is a bug or something I missed in my
configuration. My setup is browser -> https -> Apache2 -> ajp -> keycloak
1.9.CR1.

The setup and files are taken from keycloak-1.9.0.CR1.tar.gz with no
modification apart from adding the ajp listener on start port 8009.

Any idea? Thanks.

but requested an insecure script '
http://demo.test.com/auth/resources/1.9.0.cr1/admin/keycloak/js/controllers/realm.js'.
This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
demo.test.com/:1 Mixed Content: The page at '
https://demo.test.com/auth/admin/master/console/' was loaded over HTTPS,
but requested an insecure script '
http://demo.test.com/auth/resources/1.9.0.cr1/admin/keycloak/js/controllers/clients.js'.
http://demo.test.com/auth/resources/1.9.0.cr1/admin/keycloak/js/controllers/users.js'.
http://demo.test.com/auth/resources/1.9.0.cr1/admin/keycloak/js/controllers/groups.js'.
http://demo.test.com/auth/resources/1.9.0.cr1/admin/keycloak/js/loaders.js'.
This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.
demo.test.com/:1 Mixed Content: The page at '
https://demo.test.com/auth/admin/master/console/' was loaded over HTTPS,
but requested an insecure script '
http://demo.test.com/auth/resources/1.9.0.cr1/admin/keycloak/js/services.js'.
This request has been blocked; the content must be served over HTTPS.