[keycloak-user] Getting username for Logout Event

Maciek Dawidowicz elathril at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 04:57:03 EST 2016

Hello,

I am trying to log information about successful login and logouts in my
application. I've written a simple event listener to pass data to my
application audit logger in correct format. In case of Login event there
are following details available:
auth_method: openid-connect
auth_type: code
redirect_uri:
http://localhost:8080/auth/admin/master/console/?redirect_fragment=%2Frealms%2Fmaster%2Fevents
consent: no_consent_required
code_id: 28e74ada-cb0e-4901-91bb-2915f1a3b8e0

*username: admin*
however in logout event details there is only:
redirect_uri:
http://localhost:8080/auth/admin/master/console/#/realms/master/events

This means all i get in this event related to User is his id:

*User: a680de68-1c9a-40dd-a642-c56d5912b7b6*
Is there a simple way for my event listener to get username based on User
Id? Or perhaps a way to enable putting username in logout event details?

thanks,
Maciej Dawidowicz