[keycloak-user] How to build the war?

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 02:29:20 EST 2016

On 25/02/16 00:40, Sylvain Auger-Léger wrote:
> I am trying to deploy on tomcat, following this section:
> http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/keycloak-server/html/ch08.html#tomcat-adapter
>
> I am stuck here:
> "The first thing you must do is create a |META-INF/context.xml| file
> in your WAR package."
This means the WAR file of your application. As long as you use maven
and you have project with declared packaging "war" in pom.xml, the WAR
file is build automatically from your application when you do "mvn clean
install". So just put it to src/main/webapp/META-INF/context.xml of your
app and it should be included automatically in the WAR.

Marek