[keycloak-user] "Client was not identified by any client authenticator"

Rong Sang (CL-ATL) rsang at carelogistics.com
Thu Feb 25 10:50:20 EST 2016

Hi,

I just downloaded the 1.9.0 final release, started the standalone server, created the initial admin user account and then tried to log in the admin console. I got the following error at that point:

Failed client authentication: org.keycloak.authentication.AuthenticationFlowException: Client was not identified by any client authenticator

The web page kept loading and the server had a lot of instance of the error above. I couldn’t go any further. What did I miss?

Thanks,

Rong