[keycloak-user] Keycloak 1.9 behind Apache2 reverse proxy not working properly

Matthias Müller Matthias_Mueller at tu-dresden.de
Fri Feb 26 06:53:02 EST 2016

Does anyone have experiences with Keycloak 1.9 in an Apache2 reverse
proxy configuration?

In my test setup I am running Keycloak as a standalone service on port
8080. It is proxied behind an Apache HTTP Server that manages the SSL
communication and forwards requests to localhost:8080. The Apache side
of the proxy is working. However, the administration console web page
(auth/admin/master/console/) still contains plain http://... links
(should be: https://) to the JS components which, of course, is invalid.
Obviously the Keycloak service does not see (or ignores) the X-Forwarded
headers.

Am I missing something here?

Cheers,
Matthias