[keycloak-user] CRUD Using KeyCloak

Yasser El-ata yelata at blulogix.com
Mon Feb 29 03:55:18 EST 2016

Hello , i wan't to create CRUD using KeyCloak , i have an angularJS
application and it's use KeyCloak

My case is : i have screens in my application that contain sub screens and
every sub screen contain CRUD roles (CREATE , READ , UPDATE , DELETE) ,
it's may contain multi levels

the screenshot may make the case more clear

the normal client roles is not enough for me or maybe i miss understand
some thing

could you please help me how to create these roles in KeyCloak , or if
KeyCloak is support roles like this or if there is any other way to create
them ?

Thanks

--
Yasser El-Ata
Java Developer

The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) to whom it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please