[keycloak-user] RestTemplate support for service account access

Amaeztu amaeztu at tesicnor.com
Fri Jan 1 13:01:11 EST 2016

Well, this example answers the asked question, so many thanks Scott. However, I still have some doubts.

In the given code, the database service can only be accessed from another client (bearer only). However, let's suppose I also want to have access to its endpoints from a Web browser, for pure administrative purpose and only with the ADMIN role. I should change the access to confidential. Then I want to access the service from the customer app, but, since the current user role might not be ADMIN, I wouldn't be authorized for the remote access.

The only solution I can think for this is to keep the database service access bearer only and implement a specific database-ui service, which should replicate all the original endpoints (this involves adding a new endpoint to the ui service everytime I do it in the db service).

Is there a way for solving this which avoids having an specific ui service implemented? Sorry about all questions I'm still a starter!

Nire Sony Xperia™ telefonotik bidalita

---- Scott Rossillo igorleak idatzi du ----