[keycloak-user] Keycloak to secure web applications deployed in glassfish

Mahantesh Prasad Katti Mahantesh.Katti at Indecomm.net
Sat Jan 2 14:40:18 EST 2016

Thanks Johan for the info. I could not find any documentation for adapter for glassfish on the official links. https://docs.jboss.org/keycloak/docs/1.1.0.Final/userguide/html/ch08.html#jboss-adapter-installation

-Prasad

From: Johan B. [mailto:johan.bos at gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2016 1:00 AM
To: Mahantesh Prasad Katti
Cc: keycloak-user at lists.jboss.org
Subject: Re: [keycloak-user] Keycloak to secure web applications deployed in glassfish

Hi
You are missing the adapter installation.
Each app server must have the adapter configured so the security ctx KEYCLOAK has some meaning to your app server.
See the documentation part about the adapter installation. Depending on the server type you have either lib only to provide to your server lib or some more configuration to do. For tomcat I only had to copy some jars

On the download section there is an adapter folder in which you will find an archive with the things to install on your server type.

Hope this help