[keycloak-user] Different theme for each client

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Jan 4 06:27:52 EST 2016

I strongly disagree. With Keycloak you are logging in to a SSO realm, not
an individual application. With that in mind it's important that the login
screen reflects that. Users need to know the difference as it's an
important distinction. It just doesn't make any sense that I'm logged-in to
the SSO with a login screen that is themed to look like the login screen
for an individual application.

Adding an option on clients to set the theme just doesn't make any sense.
If we added the option to create SSO "zones" or disable SSO for individual
applications then it would make sense to be able to set theme on a per-zone
or apps that doesn't have SSO enabled.