[keycloak-user] Can add-user.sh be used to change the admin user password?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Jan 5 02:32:32 EST 2016

The script only adds new users so if the user already exists it won't do
anything. You need to create the admin user prior to starting the server in
the first place. In the next release we will remove the built-in admin user
completely. Instead we'll have a initial page (or add-user script) that can
only be accessed from localhost that allows creating an initial user.