[keycloak-user] Keycloak to secure web applications deployed in glassfish

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Jan 5 02:39:25 EST 2016

Hi,

Afraid we don't have an adapter for Glassfish (we'd love to have one though
if anyone wants to contribute). We had considered a JASPIC adapter in the
past, but not sure what happened to it.

We do have a plain filter based adapter:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/integration/servlet-filter/src/main/java/org/keycloak/adapters/servlet