[keycloak-user] Ajax login

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Jan 5 02:44:15 EST 2016

You can use the Resource Owner Password Credentials (we call it direct
grant) flow from OAuth2 with Keycloak. That let's you exchange a
username/password for a token.

We highly recommend you stick with the redirect based login though. It's
more secure and you get a lot of extra features that way (required actions,
totp, reset password, SSO, etc, etc)