[keycloak-user] AdapterDeploymentContextBean no default constructor

Thomas Raehalme thomas.raehalme at aitiofinland.com
Tue Jan 5 09:45:04 EST 2016

On Jan 5, 2016 15:47, "alex orl" <alex_orl1079 at yahoo.it> wrote:

> thanks for answering...
> are there other out-of-date configuration instructions?
> thanks

Not that I know of.

Best regards,
Thomas

thomas.raehalme at aitiofinland.com> ha scritto:

> Hi!
>
> I think the documentation is a bit out of date on this one. You should
provide path to keycloak.json as the constructor argument, eg:

> <bean id="adapterDeploymentContextBean"
class="org.keycloak.adapters.springsecurity.AdapterDeploymentContextBean">
>     <constructor-arg value="/WEB-INF/keycloak.json" />
> </bean>
>
> Also, please note that in the upcoming version 1.8.0.Final there will be
a change regarding this configuration. The documentation has been updated
to match the new code.

> Best regards,
> Thomas
>

> On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 2:25 PM, alex orl <alex_orl1079 at yahoo.it> wrote:
>>

>> I'm working on kyecloak 1.7.0 final.
>> I'm trying to integrate a new spring secured web application with
keycloak sso mechanism.
>> Following the last guide reference, specifically the chapter 8.10 i
wrote a keycloak-security-context.xml containing the specified
configuration.
>> When i deploy application i get this error:
>>

>> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could
not instantiate bean class
[org.keycloak.adapters.springsecurity.AdapterDeploymentContextBean]: No
default constructor found; nested exception is
java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.keycloak.adapters.springsecurity.AdapterDeploymentContextBean.<init>()

https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/1.7.x/integration/spring-security/src/main/java/org/keycloak/adapters/springsecurity/AdapterDeploymentContextBean.java