[keycloak-user] There is no assertion error

Mai Zi ornot2008 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 21:00:44 EST 2016

Hi, there,
   We take keycloak as a SP to talk to a   SAML2.0 IDP .    When we login into that idp,    we get an internal server error.   We check the log and find this lines:
 Caused by: org.keycloak.saml.common.exceptions.ProcessingException: No assertion from response.	at org.keycloak.saml.processing.core.saml.v2.util.AssertionUtil.getAssertion(AssertionUtil.java:529)
	at org.keycloak.broker.saml.SAMLEndpoint$Binding.handleLoginResponse(SAMLEndpoint.java:268)

That is, No assertion from response.
The idp is ADFS system.

We are not sure where the root cause is from.  If it is idp 's problem, what evidence can we show to IDP team ?
Thanks alotMai