[keycloak-user] Logging when in Impersonate mode

Rajees Patel Rajees.Patel at invenco.com
Wed Jan 13 15:13:05 EST 2016

Hi,

For auditing reasons we have a requirement that all user actions are
logged.

If user X is impersonating user Y, is it possible that this be logged
somewhere? i.e

13 Jan 2016 16:47:56 INFO User X is impersonating User Y

We are concerned that user X may impersonate user Y and perform some
malicious actions, and we will have no idea that this happened.

Regards

Raj

Rajees Patel

Product Architect

Invenco Group Limited

O: +64 9 905 5673

Rajees.Patel at invenco.com <mailto:Rajees.Patel at invenco.com>

www.invenco.com <http://www.invenco.com>

Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use any of the
information in it and must delete the email immediately.