[keycloak-user] Logging when in Impersonate mode

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Jan 13 15:50:24 EST 2016

I'm sorry.  It isn't logged to console, but IMPERSONATE is an event.
You can filter and view it in the admin console, or even create a custom
listener to listen for impersonate events. Currently, to have it logged
in the log file, you'll have to turn on debug mode for events
"org.keycloak.events" .  I think I may change this so its logged.
Currently only errors are logged to log file.
On 1/13/2016 3:22 PM, Bill Burke wrote:
> It should be logged.  Search for IMPERSONATE in your log file.
>
> On 1/13/2016 3:13 PM, Rajees Patel wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> For auditing reasons we have a requirement that all user actions are
>> logged.
>>
>> If user X is impersonating user Y, is it possible that this be logged
>> somewhere? i.e
>>
>> 13 Jan 2016 16:47:56 INFO User X is impersonating User Y
>>
>> We are concerned that user X may impersonate user Y and perform some
>> malicious actions, and we will have no idea that this happened.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Raj
>>
>> Rajees Patel
>>
>> Product Architect
>>
>> Invenco Group Limited
>>
>> O: +64 9 905 5673
>>
>> <mailto:Rajees.Patel at invenco.com>Rajees.Patel at invenco.com
>>
>> *<http://www.invenco.com>www.invenco.com*
>>

>> *Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may be legally
>> privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient you must not use
>> any of the information in it and must delete the email immediately.*

> Bill Burke
> JBoss, a division of Red Hat
> http://bill.burkecentral.com

Bill Burke