[keycloak-user] Property name not translated

Marko Strukelj mstrukel at redhat.com
Thu Jan 14 09:47:44 EST 2016

To support this we would have to introduce additional syntax ... For
example rather than calling:

context.form()
   .setError(Messages.FEDERATED_IDENTITY_CONFIRM_LINK_MESSAGE,
duplicationInfo.getDuplicateAttributeName(),
duplicationInfo.getDuplicateAttributeValue())

we would have to do something like:

context.form()
   .setError(Messages.FEDERATED_IDENTITY_CONFIRM_LINK_MESSAGE, "${" +
duplicationInfo.getDuplicateAttributeName() + "}",
duplicationInfo.getDuplicateAttributeValue())

And adjust localization part to check if value starts with ${ and
first localize the value before passing it as parameter to localize
the message.