[keycloak-user] Hotdeploy theme module

Travis De Silva traviskds at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 17:29:58 EST 2016

yes but the keycloak docs indicate that for production instances, to bundle
the custom theme into a jar and then deploy it as a module.

The hot deployment does not work when you deploy it as a module as
indicated in the keycloak docs.

I don't think wildfly does hot deployment for modules. But wildfly also
mentions that everything that is deployed such as war files, jar files are
modules. Therefore instead of creating the standard wildfly module, I tried
to deploy it as a standard jar deployment and then referred to that
deployment name in keycloak-server.json but keycloak did not pick it up.