[keycloak-user] Hotdeploy theme module

Travis De Silva traviskds at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 03:46:45 EST 2016

I think the jar is a good idea. I have hocked it up with our Jenkins CI
process.

As you mentioned, since the themes are cached, we have no option but to
restart KeyCloak. This might go well in a non-clustered production
environment.

I don't think wildfly modules are reloadable. But wildfly allows you to
deploy a jar just like a war. Wondering why you guys didn't take that route
and went with the module route.

Also if there is anyway to clear the theme cache when we deploy a new
change without having to restart KeyCloak would be great. I don't want to
disable the cache settings in keycloak-server.json as cache is important
for performance but just want a way to reload it when we deploy new
changes/new themes via the jar file.