[keycloak-user] What can bring this error "failed to turn code into token" over and over again?

Mai Zi ornot2008 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 20 04:33:06 EST 2016

Hi,
In the user guide can find these :
For cluster setup, it may be even better to use option auth-server-url-for-backend-request . This allows to configure that backend requests between Keycloak and your application will be sent directly to same cluster host without additional round-trip through loadbalancer. So for this, it's good to configure values inWEB-INF/keycloak.json like this:"auth-server-url": "/auth",
"auth-server-url-for-backend-requests": "http://${jboss.host.name}:8080/auth"

but I can not understand it yet.   Suppose my case, is there  any recommendation ?

(BTW:  I found the reply will be listed in a separated  thread when reply from email.  I am very sorry. )