[keycloak-user] Is there a REST Admin API to initiate the Reset Password flow?

Lohitha Chiranjeewa kalc04 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 00:45:47 EST 2016

Hi,

There are a few clients of ours who use the Direct Grants API to
authenticate their users. A requirement has come up to provide the Reset
Password flow to those clients. From what I've checked and gathered,
there's no REST API to initiate this flow (sending the Keycloak password
reset email + resetting the password through the UI); only way to do is
through the browser.

If it's actually there somewhere, can someone point me to it?

Regards,
Lohitha.