[keycloak-user] User Attribute Value Field Size

Travis De Silva traviskds at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 15:21:12 EST 2016

Hi,

We are thinking of storing application specific user attributes in Keycloak
so that everything related to user is in one place.

For example users can create favourite lists (i.e. bookmarks), recent
actions etc.

We thought we can just push a json structure to the user attributes but
realise that the value attribute can store only up to 255 characters.

Can't we make this an unlimited field type like a text field so we can then
do things like the above?

Or is there a better way to store these type of values in KeyCloak.

Cheers
Travis