[keycloak-user] About "HTTP-POST Binding for AuthnReques" option

Mai Zi ornot2008 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 05:54:53 EST 2016

In Identity Provider Setting page,  there is the option "HTTP-POST Binding for AuthnReques" .When Switch this option, in the export xml , the value of  Binding for SingleLogoutService  and AssertionConsumerServicewill be changed between HTTP-Redirect and HTTP-POST like this:

<SingleLogoutService Binding="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:HTTP-Redirect" ......> <AssertionConsumerService     Binding="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:bindings:HTTP-Redirect" Location=""         index="1" isDefault="true" />

I don't understand this because I think this binding method should be controlled by the "HTTP-POST Binding Response" .  what do I misunderstand ?