[keycloak-user] Direct Grant and OAuth 2.0 error response

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Jan 28 06:23:20 EST 2016

Maybe you can achieve this by override authentication flow for "direct
access grants" and plug your own authenticators. Your authenticator will
catch the exception thrown by your UserFederationProvider and send some
response corresponding to that. See docs for Authentication SPI for more
details.

Marek