[keycloak-user] Assign Role Fails Just After Creating the Role

Malmi Samarasinghe malmi.suh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 00:35:46 EST 2016

Hi Everyone,

In my application we create retrieve and assign role subsequently and it
seems that even for a small load (2-3 threads) with realm cache enabled
option, assign realm role call fails due to role not exist error and 404 is
returned from keycloak.

With the realm cache disabled option the load works fine.

Please get back to me if you have any information on any other option we
can follow to get this issue sorted or on what action the realm cache will
be persisted to DB.

Regards,
Malmi