[keycloak-user] Customize length of of user_attribute table value field

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Jul 4 06:11:05 EDT 2016

We have an outstanding issue to increase this:
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-2382. However, it's not so trivial
as we need to support many different DBs and it may also have some
performance impact.

You can manually change the size for the column directly in your database.
Once we incorporate KEYCLOAK-2382 it would then be changed to our new
setting for this column.