[keycloak-user] User impersonation - JWT

Harry Trinta harrytpc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 12:52:15 EDT 2016

Dears,

I need a help with user impersonation on keycloak.

I am authenticating users through the
"/realms/test/protocol/openid-connect/token". As expected, it returns a
token JWT.

In my app, all requests go through apiman, which validates the JWT.

Now, I need to personification of user. I'm calling the service
"/admin/realms/test/users/USER_ID/impersonation", sending the token in the
header (Authorization = Bearer eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiJ9 ...).

The service /impersonation creates the user session on keycloak, however
doesnt return a JWT, but 3 cookies. *I'd like to get the JWT of personified
user instead of cookie.* It's possible?

Best regards

Harry Costa