[keycloak-user] Cannot import the json for photoz authorization example.

Charlee Chitsuk charlee.ch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 06:12:40 EDT 2016

Hi,

I try to follow the authorization photoz example[1]. I can import the
realm[2] to the keycloak properly.

Anyhow when importing the authorization json[3] there is a misconfiguration
about the drools policy as the "mavenArtifactVersion" should be
"2.0.0.Final".

After correcting the version, sadly there is another failure during the
importing  the authorization json[3] as

ERROR [io.undertow.request] (default task-100) UT005023:
Exception handling request to
/auth/admin/realms/photoz/clients/001e0705-8bc6-47de-b408-dd07a5ebba9b/authz/resource-server:
org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
Not found in database
at
org.jboss.resteasy.core.ExceptionHandler.handleApplicationException(ExceptionHandler.java:76)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Not found in database
at
org.keycloak.models.authorization.infinispan.CachedScopeStore$1.getDelegateForUpdate(CachedScopeStore.java:175)

Could you please help to advise how to fix this issue? Thank you very much
for your help in advance. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

[1] https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/tree/master/examples/authz/photoz

[2]
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/examples/authz/photoz/photoz-realm.json

[3]