[keycloak-user] Login and credit card

Fabricio Milone fabricio.milone at shinetech.com
Sun Jul 10 18:23:24 EDT 2016

Correct me if I am wrong but my best guess is that you can extend the
default login theme with some app specific template. I have added some
extra required fields when a registration process starts and all I had to
do was extend the keycloak theme, creating a new register.ftl file with my
own template. The other option is a new implementation of the
login-update-profile.ftl and make the Review Profile screen required
(always on under your Authentication flow).

It depens on your requirements really.

Regards,
Fab

On 10 July 2016 at 03:56, Hristo Stoyanov <hr.stoyanov at peruncs.com> wrote:

> Many applications would require the user to provide his/her credit card
> upon sign up on a single step/screen. This does not work well with the
> out_of_box KC screen. How do you solve this? Custom login screen?
>
> /Hristo Stoyanov

*Fabricio Milone*
Developer

*Shine Consulting *