[keycloak-user] Need Keycloak Clustering Documentation.

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Jul 12 05:56:49 EDT 2016

1.7 is unsupported and has not received any security fixes for a long time
so I highly recommend against using this in production!

If you want long term support for a specific version I recommend you get
the supported version from Red Hat, see
https://access.redhat.com/products/red-hat-single-sign-on

The alternative is to keep up to date with the latest releases, which is
currently 2.0.0.Final. For documentation on clustering for 2.0.0.Final see
https://keycloak.gitbooks.io/server-installation-and-configuration/content/v/2.0/topics/clustering.html