[keycloak-user] Does Keycloak compliant with XACML 2.0 or 3.0 standard?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Jul 14 03:30:47 EDT 2016

We're not supporting XACML 2.0 or 3.0. I haven't looked at XACML 3 yet
myself, but it sounds like it is a significant improvement and it would be
worth considering adding a XACML 3 policy.

Aggregated policies are a natural addition to Keycloak and it's not
directly an answer to XACML rather an alternative approach.

Pedro can probably elaborate a bit more on this though.