[keycloak-user] KEYCLOAK-1014 Reset password leads to 400 Bad Request - still unresolved?

Valerij Timofeev valerij.timofeev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 06:22:31 EDT 2016

Hi,

our customers are experiencing problems in situations where resetting
password is started in one web browser and accomplished in another one.
This scenario occurs if a user surfs with one kind of web browser, but an
email application opens password reset link in another one.

I suppose that the root cause is the same like the documented in
KEYCLOAK-1014 one.

We run Keycloak 1.9.4 standalone servers in our production at the moment,
but already started to roll out RH SSO 7.0 in other stages. So a bug fix
should be scheduled for this version as well.

Kind regards
Valerij Timofeev