[keycloak-user] KEYCLOAK-3202 Creating users causes memory leak

Valerij Timofeev valerij.timofeev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 12:07:41 EDT 2016

It looks like our SSO logout problem has been resolved: there are no errors
since our last release day on the 14th of July.
We had to restart the servers at least every 2 days.

Here recap of the rolled out measures:
- logout method changed to *((HttpServletRequest)
FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getExternalContext().getRequest()).logout();*
- added eviction policy to the realmVersions cache
We don't know which of them was the actual solution for our problem, but
the current number of entries equals 10000 (=eviction policy) on both nodes