[keycloak-user] Some Keycloak Questions

Tobias Schmidt freez3 at me.com
Wed Jul 20 06:58:00 EDT 2016

Hi,
is there a solution for this issue? https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-3067
We trapped in exactly this problem by using Keycloak with too many realms, maybe we haven't understood how to use it in the right way.
We have the need to have many Users with different grants per realm, we trying to have as many realms as possible and 20 realms per server instance will not work for us.

Is there a List or a statement, why we should not use the Wildfly overlay for our needs?
Found the statement on the website: http://www.keycloak.org/downloads.html
"Overlay - Server add-on for WildFly. Not recommended in production."

Thank you for your patience.